Technical Enablement Specialist - FortifyJob ID 7007236 Date posted 01/19/2019 Location Arkansas, United States Other Locations All,Arkansas,United States of America;All,Colorado,United States of America;All,Georgia,United States of America;All,North Carolina,United States of America;All,Texas,United States of America;All,Washington,United States of America Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (United States of America)
At Micro Focus, everything we do is based on a simple idea: The fastest way to get results is to build on what you have. Our software solutions enable organizations to do just that. Secure and scalable, with analytics built in, they bridge the gap between existing and emerging IT—fast-tracking digital transformations across DevOps, Hybrid IT, Security, and Predictive Analytics. In the race to innovate, Micro Focus customers have the clear advantage.
Our portfolio spans the following areas:
DevOps | IT Operations| Cloud | Security | Info Governance | Big Data, Machine Learning, & Analytics
Our team is looking for a Technical Enablement Specialist, working within our highly innovative and respected Presales Technical Enablement team. Key responsibilities will include developing aggressive and creative product demonstrations, leading technical aspects of major pursuits globally and ensuring our Field have the knowledge and tools to win big. We at Micro Focus encourage aggressiveness, and encourage taking risks to push our business forward. We’re looking for candidates that are interested in opportunities to work creatively to show our products as the market leading security market offerings they are. You will be considered the go to person for the Micro Focus and Partner Sales Engineers on our Fortify solution.
- Assisting Technical pursuits on major deals, or those of significant complexity, ensuring learnings from the opportunity are passed to both product and field
- The creation and production of Technical Demonstration scripts and builds
- Creating of other Enablement materials such as How-to documentation & supporting training materials and videos tutorials
- Deliver Internal & Partner training classes specifically on Fortify, via face 2 face classrooms and web based learning
- Enhance team accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; and mentoring team members.
- Perform presentations to the public regarding Micro Focus integrations and how they benefit the customer at roadshows and events.
- Participate in Core product development groups for continual improvement, and ensure the Field sales teams are kept abreast of these developments
- Global travel to deliver training to our field Sales Engineers and Partners
- Provide feedback internally to enhance the product, processes and knowledge including authoring papers and creating technical materials as needed
- BS or BA with 2-5 years in as a field sales engineer (SE), services field consultant or other technical role.
- Good working knowledge of Application Security and Secure Coding Practices.
- Good understanding of DevOps and Application Development
- A deep and comprehensive understanding of security and the ability develop a strong technical knowledge of company products.
- Outstanding communications skills and proven ability to develop and deliver complex technical presentations.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, worldwide.Ability to proactively manage priorities and schedules for simultaneous projects.
- Proficient in presenting to groups of various sizes - sales, engineering, executive, or customer groups.
- Experience with Application Security
- Experience with Software Development and different programming languages
- Viewed jobs
- Featured jobs
- Saved jobs
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.