Account Executive - Identity, Access & Security Products - Micro Focus - AtlantaApply Job ID 2017016 Date posted 07/19/2017 Location Atlanta, Georgia Other Locations 309589
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, IDENTITY & SECURITY PRODUCTS
Preferred Location: Atlanta, GA
The Account Executive is responsible for offering NetIQ products and services to a protected set of Fortune 500 clients in the region, as part of the overall Micro Focus International portfolio. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial drive, organized and motivated by success and able to demonstrate a track record of sales attainment. With the support of the Company and regional resources, you will:
- Focus on maintaining existing and building new sales relationships with a stellar list of Fortune accounts in his/her assigned territory
- Invest time and effort in understanding a client's business needs in order to identify current and future product sales opportunities
- Managing large complex accounts
- Generate revenues through the sale of new licenses, maintenance and professional services
- Develop incremental revenues by leveraging new and existing business relationships with selected regional channel partner organizations
- Maintain a good level of service and support with existing customers
- Strive to possess a thorough knowledge of NetIQ products and services
- Present and sell NetIQ solutions to all levels within client organizations
- Interface with management in the development and execution of the territory sales plan
- Work effectively internally within the business processes of Micro Focus.
- A minimum of 5 years of field sales experience, preferably enterprise-class software and services into IT departments.
- Experience in structuring license transactions of varying size and scope.
- Business-level understanding of IT server environments including Microsoft Windows NT/2000 and UNIX
- Thorough understanding of the effort required to build sales pipeline
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Exemplary work ethic with a proven and verifiable track record of meeting and exceeding revenue quota in a field sales role
- A high-level of self-motivation, commitment and activity to attain corporate and personal goals
- College Degree or equivalent experience
- Team player with a positive attitude
The Unique Value of Micro Focus
At Micro Focus we provide our customers with a best-in-class portfolio of enterprise-grade scalable software with analytics built in. We put customers at the center of our innovation and build high quality products that our teams can be proud of.
Through our breadth of solutions, we are uniquely positioned to help our customers solve business problems and deliver against the needs and opportunities of Hybrid IT, from mainframe to mobile to cloud. We’re a pure-play software company –we have a level of focus that other technology companies don’t have, we are designed from the ground up to build, sell and support software.
We also have the strong operational foundation, proven over a combined 40 years of experience, to deliver on our commitments to our customers. Our scale is global—we have the reach and the capabilities to support customers in a global market. We are the 7th largest software company in the world, and the largest technology company listed on the FTSE. With 4,000 employees working on R&D, we can focus on innovating in solving the most complex technology problems for customers.
At its heart, Hybrid IT is about letting customers choose what’s right for them, without the need to compromise. Our job is to help them, and to enable that hybrid model to bridge the old and the new to maximize the value of existing investments.
Micro Focus is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
We have been made aware of people posing as Micro Focus recruiters or part of the Human Resources team and making contact about job opportunities and extending job offers via text message, instant message or chat rooms. These job postings and offers are fraudulent and these people are in no way affiliated with Micro Focus. Read More