Software Sales Account Executive - IT Operations Mgt Software - Southeast USApply Job ID 7003533 Date posted 03/27/2018 Location Atlanta, Georgia, United States Other Locations Miami,Florida,United States of America Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (United States of America)
Sales Account Executive, IT Operations Management
Discover the new Micro Focus – now the world’s 7th largest pure-play software company. By combining HPE Software and Micro Focus offerings, we have built a brand new company with a stronger, bigger portfolio that delivers customer-centered innovation. We are now uniquely positioned to help enterprise customers solve their most pressing business problems and operate in the Hybrid environment—from mainframe to mobile to cloud.
Our portfolio spans the following areas:
DevOps | IT Operations| Cloud | Security | Information Governance | Big Data and Analytics
Take charge of your future and join our dynamic, motivated Sales team as we go to market with a best-in-class portfolio that will help shape the world’s software landscape. #discoverthenew
About the Role
Micro Focus is seeking an energetic, self-driven enterprise software Sales Account Executive to lead large named accounts throughout the Northeast for IT Operations Management (ITOM) software. Our portfolio includes: Performance & Availability Management, Hybrid Cloud Management, Service Management, Network Operations Management, Data Center Automation, Application Performance Management & Backup /Recovery Software.
In this role, you will:
- Apply understanding of Micro Focus strategy and portfolio to customer priorities and build a plan that drives revenue growth and customer success.
- Initiate sales activities to drive pipeline growth, close deals and ensure revenue goals are exceeded.
- Be a subject matter expert who understands the market and competitive landscape to deliver winning solutions for our customers.
- 7+ years successful of software sales experience in similar space/accounts with proven track record in negotiating large enterprise software deals.
- Demonstrated, verifiable achievement of consistent, over-quota attainment.
- Ability to navigate and collaborate across a matrixed organization to drive customer success.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Preferred Locations: Atlanta, Charlotte, Raleigh, Tampa, Miami, Orlando