Software Sales Account Executive - IT Operations Mgt Software - Southeast US
Atlanta, Georgia, Miami, FloridaJob ID 7003533
Take charge of your future and join our dynamic, motivated sales team as we go to market with a best-in-class portfolio that will help shape the world’s software landscape. Field Sales Account Specialists determine the long-term strategic view and vision of each account. You will drive the sales pursuit across our portfolio of market leading customers who look to Micro Focus Software solutions to bridge their old and new technologies to solve strategic business issues.
- Full Time
- Level: Mid
- Travel: Yes (frequent)
What makes a successful Field Sales Account Specialists at Micro Focus? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix. Additional related traits listed below.
- Relationship expertise 10
- Results-driven 10
- Problem-solver 6
- Strategic 8
- Persuasive 6
- Communicator 6
- Technologically savvy
- Team player
Paid Time Off
Work Life Balance
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Sales Account Executive, IT Operations Management
At Micro Focus, everything we do is based on a simple idea: The fastest way to get results is to build on what you have. Our software solutions enable organizations to do just that. Secure and scalable, with analytics built in, they bridge the gap between existing and emerging IT—fast-tracking digital transformations across DevOps, Hybrid IT, Security, and Predictive Analytics. In the race to innovate, Micro Focus customers have the clear advantage.
Our portfolio spans the following areas:
DevOps | IT Operations| Cloud | Security | Info Governance | Big Data, Machine Learning, & Analytics
Take charge of your future and join our dynamic, motivated Sales team as we go to market with a best-in-class portfolio that will help shape the world’s software landscape.
About the Role
Micro Focus is seeking an energetic, self-driven enterprise software Sales Account Executive to lead large named accounts throughout the Northeast for IT Operations Management (ITOM) software. Our portfolio includes: Performance & Availability Management, Hybrid Cloud Management, Service Management, Network Operations Management, Data Center Automation, Application Performance Management & Backup /Recovery Software.
In this role, you will:
- Apply understanding of Micro Focus strategy and portfolio to customer priorities and build a plan that drives revenue growth and customer success.
- Initiate sales activities to drive pipeline growth, close deals and ensure revenue goals are exceeded.
- Be a subject matter expert who understands the market and competitive landscape to deliver winning solutions for our customers.
- 7+ years successful of software sales experience in similar space/accounts with proven track record in negotiating large enterprise software deals.
- Demonstrated, verifiable achievement of consistent, over-quota attainment.
- Ability to navigate and collaborate across a matrixed organization to drive customer success.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Preferred Locations: Atlanta, Charlotte, Raleigh, Tampa, Miami, Orlando
Micro Focus Named a Leader in Gartner’s 2018 Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing
Company Assessment Based on its Ability to Execute and Completeness of VisionRead More
Meeting the Challenges of Change – the Micro Focus Timeline
It's a fast moving world, standing still is a step backwards and evolution is about keeping pace with change. The Micro Focus strategy of evolution through selective acquisitions, ensures we will continue to enable our customers to meet the Challenges of Change.Learn More