HR Operations Advisor
Bangalore, IndiaJob ID 7005952
Bhagmane, Tech Park, Bangalore office location offers efficient commuter access and diverse attractions to Bangalore's technical community. You'll want to take advantage of the professional and cultural opportunities in this major technical metropolis, and enjoy our modern amenities.
- Level: Entry, Mid, Senior, Executive
- Travel: Yes (occasional)
Paid Time Off
Life and Disability Insurance
At Micro Focus, everything we do is based on a simple idea: The fastest way to get results is to build on what you have. Our software solutions enable organizations to do just that. Secure and scalable, with analytics built in, they bridge the gap between existing and emerging IT—fast-tracking digital transformations across DevOps, Hybrid IT, Security, and Predictive Analytics. In the race to innovate, Micro Focus customers have the clear advantage.
Our portfolio spans the following areas: DevOps | IT Operations| Cloud | Security | Info Governance | Big Data, Machine Learning, & Analytics
Support the execution of global HR programs and processes by providing centralized HR Business Partner Support within AMS, EMEA or APJ. Enable employee self-service while achieving a high quality of service and customer satisfaction. This role is also responsible for identifying HR program and process improvement opportunities, and serves as an escalation point for complex (Tier 3) HR Direct cases.
- Provide general APJ HR Business Partner transactional support which is not legally required to be performed in Country
- Serve as escalation point for general HR Direct queries which cannot be answered by Tier 1
- Resolve Tier 2-3 queries which do not require deep functional expertise
- Advocate and drive simplification, standardization, automation, and process improvement across HR services
- Serve as a connection point between Functional Experts and the business in the management and resolution of key HR issues
- Use internal networks and draw on HR experience to advocate best practices and support development and execution of HR strategy, policy and procedures
- Respond to ad-hoc queries from management and employees by answering questions directly or referring them to the appropriate subject-matter expert
- Support the resolution of HR Direct cases throughout the case lifecycle (as needed) (i.e., from case generation to close)
- Assist with activities related to HR content management and help ensure relevant / updated content is available on the HR Portal
- Support the resolution and management of select Employee Relations issues / cases (e.g., related to routine employee disciplinary activity)
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- 5-15 years of related experience in compensation, benefits, finance, and/or human resources.
- Experience in cross-functional areas, such as compensation, benefits, staffing, recruiting, or HRIT preferred.
- Chartered membership of HR professional group such as CIPD and SHRM (preferred)
- Experience within an organisation undergoing frequent M&A activity (preferred)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Superior knowledge of core HR processes and HR management practices, including back-end HR processes and procedures
- Advanced human resources, general business, and industry knowledge
- Demonstrated understanding of regional and local regulatory requirements and the impact on people and HR processes
- Excellent communication skills, including both written and verbal forms catered to a wide variety of audiences
- Ability to recognize and effectively manage the consequences of a process.
- Strong organizational, time management, and planning skills
- Strong customer orientation with a customer-service mindset
- Ability to leverage HR productivity tools, systems and applications to drive operational efficiency
- Ability to work independently in a team environment and with guidance on more complex issues and decisions
- Good relationship management skills.
- Scope is typically limited to one country (or a set of countries in certain cases based on alignment) within or across multiple business units, across all HR functional areas
- Supports process development with guidance
- Contributes to local or in-country solutions
- Manages moderately complex business and environments
Micro Focus Named a Leader in Gartner’s 2018 Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing
Company Assessment Based on its Ability to Execute and Completeness of Vision
Meeting the Challenges of Change – The Micro Focus Timeline
It's a fast moving world, standing still is a step backwards and evolution is about keeping pace with change. The Micro Focus strategy of evolution through selective acquisitions, ensures we will continue to enable our customers to meet the Challenges of Change.