Project ManagerApply Job ID 7004711 Date posted 08/06/2018 Location Rosebery, New South Wales, Australia Schedule Full time Shift Standard Monthly (Australia)
At Micro Focus, everything we do is based on a simple idea: The fastest way to get results is to build on what you have. Our software solutions enable organizations to do just that. Secure and scalable, with analytics built in, they bridge the gap between existing and emerging IT—fast-tracking digital transformations across DevOps, Hybrid IT, Security, and Predictive Analytics. In the race to innovate, Micro Focus customers have the clear advantage.
Our portfolio spans the following areas:
DevOps | IT Operations| Cloud | Security | Info Governance | Big Data, Machine Learning, & Analytics
Leads customer engagement to ensure that it meets all scope, time, budget and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing customer projects. Manages corporate, customer and third party vendor efforts to plan, sell and implement solutions to customer problems. Responsible for business as well as team management.
- Manages customer project delivery.
- Revenue as detailed in Impact section.
- Very large/ complex/ single or multiple region.
- High risk.
- High complexity legal and commercial issues.
- Manages project financials including P&L.
- Meets or exceeds SOAR approved budgets.
- Provides reliable financial forecasts to themanagement.
- Manages business development.
- Identifies and develops new opportunities with client.
- Supports early qualification and opportunity assessment for large and complex opportunities.
- Acts as opportunity manager for high risk deals.
- Manages client relationships.
- Manages upper level client delivery relationships.
- Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients.
- Manages project team.
- Manages internal as well as external resources with a team size less than 40 people.
- Mentors and encourages skill development of project team members.
- Provides detail performance review input and development recommendations for team members.
Education and Experience Required:
- First Level University degree.
- 7 years experience in project management or in like roles/businesses.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of key company Services' operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
- Speaks with authority to most layers of depth related to project management methods.
- Makes use of and contributes to the company's PM Professions community.
- PMP Certified.