Regional Sales ManagerApply Job ID 2017021 Date posted 08/21/2017 Location Bengaluru, India Other Locations 309594
At Micro Focus we provide our customers with a best-in-class portfolio of enterprise-grade scalable software with analytics built in. We put customers at the center of our innovation and build high quality products that our teams can be proud of.
Through our breadth of solutions, we are uniquely positioned to help our customers solve business problems and deliver against the needs and opportunities of Hybrid IT, from mainframe to mobile to cloud. We’re a pure-play software company –we have a level of focus that other technology companies don’t have, we are designed from the ground up to build, sell and support software.
We also have the strong operational foundation, proven over a combined 40 years of experience, to deliver on our commitments to our customers. Our scale is global—we have the reach and the capabilities to support customers in a global market. We are the 7th largest software company in the world, and the largest technology company listed on the FTSE. With 4,000 employees working on R&D, we can focus on innovating in solving the most complex technology problems for customers.
At its heart, Hybrid IT is about letting customers choose what’s right for them, without the need to compromise. Our job is to help them, and to enable that hybrid model to bridge the old and the new to maximize the value of existing investments.
Regional Sales Manager - South
General overview of the role:
Responsible for managing a set of Named accounts or a specific region to drive Sales,Client satisfaction & managing relationship & succeed with your revenue objectives for the year.
Job responsibilities and duties
- Manage Named Accounts or a defined territory
- Customer Relationship Management
- Account Planning & Go to market Strategy
- Licensing, Pricing & Negotiations
- Work through the teams within the Organisation
- Partner Engagement & GTM plans with the Partner Manager .
- Customer Satisfaction and Feedback Management
- Should have experience of managing large Named/ Strategic Accounts incluidng Enterprise, Govt & PSUs & should have had the experience of carrying & achieving a License Sale quota of $ 1 Million +
- Creating attack plans/activities plans for each quarter for the territory to acquire target accounts to build qualified pipeline.
- Pipeline Management & accurate forecasting to achieve revenue targets
- Working with the Marketing Team to provide feedback on whats required to done by them to support demand generation in their assigned territory.
- Follow up on Leads & manage the CRM system to reflect the appropriate picture on the Pipeline forecasts & updates
- Have a fair underdtanding/knowledge on the competition in the region & work wiht the Product Management teams to counter them
- Knowledge of mainframe modernization tools will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of system integrators & Regional Partners will be desirable
- Experience in handling large complex sales,pricing,negotiations & innovative structuring of deals etc is required.
- Over 10-12+ Years of successful sales experience and a proven track record of driving business for IT software & services in the assigned region or accounts.
- Proven Sales & Client Relationship Management skills along with strong personal skills
- Should be a Hunter ( Go –Getter), have a good attitude to learn , be earnest to build a strong pipeline & be patient with long Sales Cycle.
- Proven experience in managing and negotiating large, complex deals from start to finish & navigate through internal Orgs & the client org to get things done.
- Ability to put up a strategy to meet the Revenue & Organisational objectives.
- Effective communication & interpersonal skills, including virtual teaming skills
- Be a self starter & be self motivated to be drive business & do what its takes to be sucessful.
- Strong skills in managing the CXO level relationships.
We have been made aware of people posing as Micro Focus recruiters or part of the Human Resources team and making contact about job opportunities and extending job offers via text message, instant message or chat rooms. These job postings and offers are fraudulent and these people are in no way affiliated with Micro Focus. Read More