Account Executive - Secure Content Management - DACH
Primary Location: Böblingen, Baden-Württemberg
Take charge of your future and join our dynamic, motivated sales team as we go to market with a best-in-class portfolio that will help shape the world’s software landscape. Field Sales Account Specialists determine the long-term strategic view and vision of each account. You will drive the sales pursuit across our portfolio of market leading customers who look to Micro Focus Software solutions to bridge their old and new technologies to solve strategic business issues.
- Full Time
- Level: Mid
- Travel: Yes (frequent)
What makes a successful Field Sales Account Specialist at Micro Focus? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix. Additional related traits listed below.
- Relationship expertise
- Results Driven
- Problem Solver
Paid Time Off
Work Life Balance
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Account Executive – Secure Content Management/IM&G
Location – Germany
About the Company -
At Micro Focus, everything we do is based on a simple idea: The fastest way to get results is to build on what you have. Our software solutions enable organizations to do just that. Secure and scalable, with analytics built in, they bridge the gap between existing and emerging IT—fast-tracking digital transformations across DevOps, Hybrid IT, Security, and Predictive Analytics. In the race to innovate, Micro Focus customers have the clear advantage.
Our portfolio spans the following areas: DevOps | IT Operations| Cloud | Security | Info Governance | Big Data, Machine Learning, & Analytics
Micro Focus Secure Content Management team provides software solutions for all major functions in the business community across all industries and vertical markets.
- To win license business in the Secure Content Management space in existing and net new logo customers across all industries
- Leads the activities of virtual teams, works in tight collaboration with the account managers of key accounts, territory accounts and inside sales accounts
- Works with Presales, Product Management, Marketing etc to win business
- Works across all markets with any accounts ranging from large global enterprises to mid-tier in the designated territory
- plans and executes sales campaigns for their territory and creates referenceable customers
- (redundant)Works with appropriate Partners, Systems integrators, Alliance partners
- Reports to a Sales Director Germany responsible for the security business
- Developing a strategy and sales plan
- Strong focus on account selling – identify value proposition; whitespace; proactively propose solutions to account
- Establishes a professional working relationship, up to the executive ‘C’ level, with the client.
- Facilitating and nurturing Senior management relationships to generate active sponsorship of Micro Focus
- Identify and grow partnerships to successfully address client’s needs and create differentiators
- Generating and following up on leads.
- Marshalling internal and Partner resources to conduct the sales process.
- Identifying and working with the appropriate people in Micro Focus, the partner ecosystem and the Customer.
- Maintaining an understanding of our strategic direction and interpreting its relevance to the territory / industry.
- Maintaining an awareness of current and future business application products and services.
- Research and communicate current industry trends, drivers and potential
- Communicate the benefits of Micro Focus value propositions to the market
- Work with appropriate people to co-ordinate marketing activities in order to generate leads
- Create and manage bid teams
- Produce an accurate weekly and monthly forecast in line with sales cadence best practices to attain targets and business objectives.
- Utilises and maintains in a timely an accurate manner all formal corporate sales systems
- Deliver and co-ordinate customer presentations and demonstrations Attend Industry forums
- Maintain customer satisfaction in with accounts throughout and beyond the implementation
- Operate in line with Micro Focus business processes and procedures
- Must be a new business Hunter and a sales challenger
- Proven track record in selling software applications and or services in DACH to the secure content management or compliance sector
- Ideally 5+ years of advanced sales in the technology sector
- Demonstrates attributes of Accountable – Responsibility – Ownership – Business Visibility
- Excellent track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Demonstrated ability to close large complex deals ($1M USD upwards)
- Proven track record in building relationships at all level within multiple industries
- Influencing and negotiating skills
- Strong knowledge of the space and industry drivers in the DACH region
- Be a team player
- Language Skills required – English and German
What’s in it for you?
You work in a great team of professionals all working together with the desire to win! We offer
- Flexible working hours
- Uncapped salary with the potential of exceeding your quota
- Company Car/Car Allowance
- Great work culture
- Stock Options Program
#LI-KM1Micro Focus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status.
Micro Focus Named a Leader in Gartner’s 2018 Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing
Company Assessment Based on its Ability to Execute and Completeness of Vision
Meeting the Challenges of Change – the Micro Focus Timeline
It's a fast moving world, standing still is a step backwards and evolution is about keeping pace with change. The Micro Focus strategy of evolution through selective acquisitions, ensures we will continue to enable our customers to meet the Challenges of Change.
- Viewed jobs
- Featured jobs
- Saved jobs
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.