Junior Technical Consultant - Enterprise Software Professional Services (f/m)
Primary Location: Ratingen, North Rhine-Westphalia
- Ratingen,North Rhine-Westphalia,Germany
Our Professional Services organization is responsible for creating demand for our Software solutions through our consulting and advisory offerings; unlocking the value and maximizing the business return for our customers; and providing services that extend the usable life of our technology.
- Level: Mid
- Travel: Minimal
What makes a successful Professional Service Provider at Micro Focus? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix. Additional related traits listed below.
- Technologically Savvy
Paid Time Off
Life and Disability Insurance
Junior Technical Consultant- Enterprise Software Services (f / m)
Locations: Böblingen, Ratingen
About the company:
At Micro Focus, everything we do is based on a simple idea: The fastest way to get results is to build on what you have. Our software solutions enable organizations to do just that. Secure and scalable, with analytics built in, they bridge the gap between existing and emerging IT—fast-tracking digital transformations across DevOps, Hybrid IT, Security, and Predictive Analytics. In the race to innovate, Micro Focus customers have the clear advantage.
Take charge of your future and join our dynamic, motivated Sales team as we go to market with a best-in-class portfolio that will help shape the world’s software landscape.
- Analysis of requirements and IT and business processes
- Conception of Micro Focus software solutions
- Implementation of the conceptual solutions at the customer
- Customer support in implementing the implemented solution
- Preparation and implementation of training for the customer's employees
- Support of pre-sales activities through quotations, customer presentations etc.
What you bring:
- Successful degree in Computer Science (Applied Computer Science, Business Informatics) or alternatively a comparable qualification (12 months post-graduate professional experience)
- Experience in the field of application development and experience in at least 1 programming or scripting language (C, VB.Net, Java, VBScript, Java Script, C #, Visual Studio .NET, Eclipse, SQL programming and relational DB)
- Understanding software development and testing methods and frameworks (e.g., V-Model, Agile Development, ITIL)
- High sense of responsibility and commitment
- Strong customer focus, high consulting skills and assertiveness
- Excellent communication and presentation skills as well as teamwork and goal-oriented work
- Creativity, initiative and reliability
- Very good German and English skills
- •Flexibility and willingness to travel; about 80%
What we offer:
Comprehensive social benefits, flexible working time models, an attractive salary package and work values make us one of the most attractive employers worldwide.
In addition, Micro Focus stands for equal opportunities and offers employees the compatibility of family and career as well as ongoing development opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in an agile and international working environment, we really should get to know each other. We look forward to receiving your application at microfocus.com/https://jobs.microfocus.com
Micro Focus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status.
Micro Focus Enables Modernization of Core Business Systems to Capture Incremental Value and Drive Business Transformation
Application Modernization and Connectivity (AMC) Portfolio Helps Customers Lower Cost, Improve Speed and Gives IT Flexibility to Future-Proof Investments
Micro Focus Launches New Data Protection Solutions for Virtualized and Hybrid IT Environment
Data Protector Express for Virtualized Environments and Data Protector Premium for Physical, Virtual, and Multi-cloud Workloads Improve Overall TCO for Customer
- Viewed jobs
- Featured jobs
- Saved jobs
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.