Software Sales Account ManagerApply Job ID 7002322 Date posted 03/05/2018 Location Böblingen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany Other Locations Bad Homburg,Bad Homburg,Germany;Dornach-Aschheim,Dornach-Aschheim,Germany;Hamburg,Hamburg,Germany;Ratingen,Ratingen,Germany Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (Germany)
At Microfocus Software, our mission is to provide our customers with a best-in-class portfolio of enterprise-grade scalable software with analytics built in. We put customers at the center of our innovation and build products that our teams can be proud of.
Application Delivery Management (ADM) provides a set of integrated software solutions and supportive professional services, used by over 8,000 customers today that enable IT and line of business teams to deliver applications with confidence, faster than ever before. ADM solutions have been named an overall leader in the Software Test Automation Magic Quadrant by Gartner, Inc. and cover the disciplines of Application Lifecycle Management supporting all market-leading software lifecycle practices, manual and automated testing solutions covering all aspects of quality, as well as integrated solutions for service and network virtualization designed to enable development and testing to deliver faster even when resources are constrained.
The Software Sales Account Manager – Application Delivery Management (f/m):
- Develops long term sales pipeline to increase MicroFocus`s market share in ADM.
- Structured Sales Approach, focus on Strategic Account Planning, developing and closing opportunities on a quarterly basis
- Develops new opportunities within the assigned account set while focusing on expansion and enhancement of existing opportunities to build the pipeline in and drive pursuit in the ADM area
- Professional Sales execution with high customer facing time
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative relationship with the client, including the C-level for mid-to-large accounts by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
- Develop, maintains and uses overall cross-portfolio knowledge to support account leads.
- Develop or in Best Case maintains broad market and competitor knowledge to ensure credibility with Customer Executives.
- Creates and grows reference customers.
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor’s degree; Advanced University or MBA preferred.
- Directly related previous work experience or prior selling experience includes multiple, diverse set of selling responsibilities.
- Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota diversity of business customer, and higher level customer interface.
- Viewed as expert in given field by company and customer.
- Considered a mentor of selling strategy
- Typically 12+ years of related sales experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Software Sales
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Is considered a master in knowledge of selling high value Software solutions.
- Works with the account team to build an effective account plan and strategy to drive incremental revenue in the account.
- Uses expertise in specialty, consultative solution selling and business development skills to align the client's business needs with solution.
- In-depth knowledge of client's business, organizational structure, business processes and financial structure.
- Strategic Account Planning on a business development level; can build an effective business case and ROI reflecting the value of an appropriate strategy.
- Demonstrates leadership and initiative in successfully driving licenses sales (primarily) in accounts - prospecting, negotiating and closing deals.
- Balance strategic and tactical pursuits to optimize coverage and develop a predictable revenue stream.
- Uses C-level engagement skills in collaboration with account leads to offer value-add solutions to the client.
- Fluency in German and English language.
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make us one of the most attractive employers in the world. Our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal.
We have been made aware of people posing as Micro Focus recruiters or part of the Human Resources team and making contact about job opportunities and extending job offers via text message, instant message or chat rooms. These job postings and offers are fraudulent and these people are in no way affiliated with Micro Focus. Read More