Our Professional Services organization is responsible for creating demand for our Software solutions through our consulting and advisory offerings; unlocking the value and maximizing the business return for our customers; and providing services that extend the usable life of our technology.
- Level: Mid
- Travel: Minimal
What makes a successful Professional Service Provider at Micro Focus? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix. Additional related traits listed below.
- Technologically Savvy
Paid Time Off
Life and Disability Insurance
ACCOUNT CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
At Micro Focus, everything we do is based on a simple idea: The fastest way to get results is to build on what you have. Our software solutions enable organizations to do just that. Secure and scalable, with analytics built in, they bridge the gap between existing and emerging IT—fast-tracking digital transformations across DevOps, Hybrid IT, Security, and Predictive Analytics. In the race to innovate, Micro Focus customers have the clear advantage.
Our portfolio spans the following areas:
DevOps | IT Operations| Cloud | Security | Info Governance | Big Data, Machine Learning, & Analytics
About the Role
The Account Customer Success Manager is the overall Micro Focus customer advocate, partnering with executive level stakeholders and customers as trusted advisor to ensure overall Micro Focus post-sales customer satisfaction.
The Account Customer Success Manager
- Contributes to the development of long-term strategic account plan; leads substantial portions of the strategic account plan
- Pro-actively contributes to the customer’s business improvement, planning and budgeting process
- Establishes and oversees a client governance structure that comprises comprehensive, coherent processes and communications between customer, company, service providers, and partners
- Actively involved in the renewal process to increase predictability and success; assists with post-sales issues or requests across all MICRO FOCUS Software products
- Directs the planning, assessment and development of new business opportunities in partnership with sales groups; Work with sales to identify white space and win-back opportunities
- Onboarding all new and existing customers, license adoption and deployment, including ELAs
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2 plus years of relevant client management & 5-7 years industry experience, including track record of managing a portfolio of annuity services worth approximately $5–$50 million per annum
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Knowledge of sales methodologies, support and maintenance renewals, software licensing, and support delivery. Knowledge of MICRO FOCUS Software products, value propositions, integrations, and market competitiveness.
- Proven track record in business P&L management, financial concepts and contract law
- Experience developing executive level customer relationships including good negotiation, presentation and communication skills
- Proven track record in leading virtual teams, influential, able to work across organizational boundaries, dealing with ambiguity and setting up internal networks
If you want to be part of what's next and find out more about our available opportunities, visit Micro Focus Careers.
Micro Focus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status.
Micro Focus Enables Modernization of Core Business Systems to Capture Incremental Value and Drive Business Transformation
Application Modernization and Connectivity (AMC) Portfolio Helps Customers Lower Cost, Improve Speed and Gives IT Flexibility to Future-Proof Investments
Micro Focus Launches New Data Protection Solutions for Virtualized and Hybrid IT Environment
Data Protector Express for Virtualized Environments and Data Protector Premium for Physical, Virtual, and Multi-cloud Workloads Improve Overall TCO for Customer
- Viewed jobs
- Featured jobs
- Saved jobs
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.