Software Territory Sales Representative
Primary Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Massachusetts,United States of America
- New Hampshire,United States of America
- New Jersey,United States of America
- New York,United States of America
- New York,United States of America
- Pennsylvania,United States of America
Take charge of your future and join our dynamic, motivated sales team as we go to market with a best-in-class portfolio that will help shape the world’s software landscape. Field Sales Account Specialists determine the long-term strategic view and vision of each account. You will drive the sales pursuit across our portfolio of market leading customers who look to Micro Focus Software solutions to bridge their old and new technologies to solve strategic business issues.
- Full Time
- Level: Mid
- Travel: Yes (frequent)
What makes a successful Field Sales Account Specialist at Micro Focus? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix. Additional related traits listed below.
- Relationship expertise
- Results Driven
- Problem Solver
Paid Time Off
Work Life Balance
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
At Micro Focus, everything we do is based on a simple idea: The fastest way to get results is to build on what you have. Our software solutions enable organizations to do just that. Secure and scalable, with analytics built in, they bridge the gap between existing and emerging IT—fast-tracking digital transformations across DevOps, Hybrid IT, Security, and Predictive Analytics. In the race to innovate, Micro Focus customers have the clear advantage.
Our portfolio spans the following areas:
DevOps | IT Operations| Cloud | Security | Info Governance | Big Data, Machine Learning, & Analytics
About the Role
Micro Focus is seeking an energetic, self-driven territory software representative to lead new business generation in large accounts for Enterprise Security Products team selling ArcSight, Fortify, Voltage and NetIQ products.
In this role, you will:
- Apply understanding of Micro Focus strategy and portfolio to customer priorities and build a plan that drives revenue growth and customer success.
- Initiate sales activities to drive pipeline growth, close deals and ensure revenue goals are exceeded.
- Be a subject matter expert who understands the market and competitive landscape to deliver winning solutions for our customers.
- 3+ years successful of software sales experience in similar space/accounts with proven track record
- Developing deep customer relationships
- Creating strong business relationships
- Negotiating large enterprise software deals
- Demonstrated, verifiable achievement of consistent, over quota attainment.
- Great communication skills, collaboration, and ability to navigate a matrixed organization.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
The Unique Value of Micro Focus
At Micro Focus we provide our customers with a best-in-class portfolio of enterprise-grade scalable software with analytics built in. We put customers at the center of our innovation and build high quality products that our teams can be proud of.
Through our breadth of solutions, we are uniquely positioned to help our customers solve business problems and deliver against the needs and opportunities of Hybrid IT, from mainframe to mobile to cloud. We’re a pure-play software company –we have a level of focus that other technology companies don’t have, we are designed from the ground up to build, sell and support software.
We also have the strong operational foundation, proven over a combined 40 years of experience, to deliver on our commitments to our customers. Our scale is global—we have the reach and the capabilities to support customers in a global market. We are the 7th largest software company in the world, and the largest technology company listed on the FTSE. With 4,000 employees working on R&D, we can focus on innovating in solving the most complex technology problems for customers.
At its heart, Hybrid IT is about letting customers choose what’s right for them, without the need to compromise. Our job is to help them, and to enable that hybrid model to bridge the old and the new to maximize the value of existing investments.
Micro Focus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status.
Micro Focus Named a Leader in Gartner’s 2018 Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing
Company Assessment Based on its Ability to Execute and Completeness of Vision
Meeting the Challenges of Change – the Micro Focus Timeline
It's a fast moving world, standing still is a step backwards and evolution is about keeping pace with change. The Micro Focus strategy of evolution through selective acquisitions, ensures we will continue to enable our customers to meet the Challenges of Change.
- Viewed jobs
- Featured jobs
- Saved jobs
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.