Credit and Collection EMEA Dispute ResolverJob ID 7006631 Date posted 01/11/2019 Location Bucharest, București, Romania Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (Romania)
At Micro Focus, everything we do is based on a simple idea: The fastest way to get results is to build on what you have. Our software solutions enable organizations to do just that. Secure and scalable, with analytics built in, they bridge the gap between existing and emerging IT—fast-tracking digital transformations across DevOps, Hybrid IT, Security, and Predictive Analytics. In the race to innovate, Micro Focus customers have the clearadvantage.
Our portfolio spans the following areas:DevOps | ITOperations| Cloud | Security | Info Governance | Big Data, Machine Learning, & Analytics
Job Level Definitions:
- Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives where appropriate.
- Works on problems/projects of diverse complexity and scope.
- Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
- May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities to achieve common goals and objectives
- Facilitates information validation and team decision-making process
- Possesses an ability to handle most unique situations by working autonomously but may seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Effectively manages all customer account disputes ranging from simple to complex transactions
- Follows defined dispute management processes, with a strong focus on building long-term relationships with internal partners that can be leveraged on an ongoing basis to expedite business solutions
- Makes recommendations to management for change in processes adopted to improve quality and effectiveness of assigned work
Customer Internal Partner Engagement:
- Ensure collectors are logging disputes in a timely and accurate manner by performing an initial validation of the disputes when logged on the system
- Verify that disputed transactions are correctly recorded and that the most appropriate system reason code and dispute owner has been applied to the transaction referred for resolution
- Provide ongoing feedback and refresher training to collectors where the incorrect codes/ status/ owners have been used therefore improving the quality of their work
- Review the comments entered by the collector in High Radius to ensure the quality of the comment is clear, concise and informative therefore enabling others to fully understand the issue and take appropriate next steps to resolve. Return to collector if it does not meet the required minimum standard
- Identify appropriate internal partner contacts to resolve open disputes and communicate effectively with them to ensure the dispute is picked up and is being dealt with.
- Adopt a proactive approach by making regular contact with internal partners on aging disputes and handle the matter by using the most effective form of direct contact
- Respond and follow up promptly on all internal partner requests or issues.
- Build and maintain strong internal partner relationships and expand network
- Proactively learn internal partner infrastructure, processes and escalation contacts to enhance resolution of disputed transactions; become an expert on assigned region or portfolio of disputes
- Manage regular reviews through calls and any form of direct interaction with dispute owners to progress to resolution. Determine appropriate escalation steps to resolve disputes within agreed turnaround time
- Document all dispute related activities in designated system/local files following standard commenting procedures
Escalations and Internal
- Escalate aging disputes following standard processes, to C&C resources and internal partners, exercising independent judgement
- Identify, investigate and escalate “at risk” disputes as per defined processes, making recommendations on reserve or write off decisions;
- Have a good understanding of the company revenue recognition and risk reserve policy, together with the associated impacts and make recommendations accordingly
- Provide input to collections teams on open disputes for month-end/quarter end forecast and collector account reviews
- Participate in all governance related activities at team, Region and Global level to identify specific actions and provide regular status updates.
- Exercise independent judgment in compliance with C&C policies and processes, audit standards, SOX standards and other regulatory requirements
- Provide reports, analysis or other information as required to Internal Partners and Collections Teams
- Proactively analyze root causes of disputes and take appropriate actions
- Attend review meetings with the Credit & Collections Manager/ Team Lead to provide commentary and status of disputes. Follow up on resulting action items
- Lead projects at a team, region or global level as assigned using appropriate project management skills
- Mentor other team members in dispute management systems and processes, providing feedback and advice on all aspects of the Resolver role
- Identify, and if appropriate, drive process or system improvement opportunities related to dispute management and where possible, avoidance
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
- Typically 5 years of experience in collection.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Written and verbal communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Advanced English and any other language is a plus
- Accounting knowledge.
- Problem solving skills.
- Prioritization skills.
- Dispute management process understanding
- Influence skills.
- Viewed jobs
- Featured jobs
- Saved jobs
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.