Territory Account Executive, Security Software
Primary Location: Denver, Colorado
- Arkansas,United States of America
- Colorado,United States of America
- Kansas,United States of America
- Nebraska,United States of America
- Oklahoma,United States of America
- South Dakota,United States of America
- Wisconsin,United States of America
Take charge of your future and join our dynamic, motivated sales team as we go to market with a best-in-class portfolio that will help shape the world’s software landscape. Field Sales Account Specialists determine the long-term strategic view and vision of each account. You will drive the sales pursuit across our portfolio of market leading customers who look to Micro Focus Software solutions to bridge their old and new technologies to solve strategic business issues.
- Full Time
- Level: Mid
- Travel: Yes (frequent)
What makes a successful Field Sales Account Specialist at Micro Focus? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix. Additional related traits listed below.
- Relationship expertise
- Results Driven
- Problem Solver
Paid Time Off
Work Life Balance
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Opportunity abounds at Micro Focus – now the world’s 7th largest pure-play software company. The robust offerings of Micro Focus and HPE Software have been brought together to create a bigger, better software-focused company that is unparalleled in the depth and breadth of our portfolio. Take charge of your future and join our dynamic, motivated Sales team as we make a powerful impact on the world’s software landscape.
About the Role
Micro Focus is seeking an energetic, self-driven enterprise software Named Account Executive to lead large and strategic named accounts throughout Colorado, Nebraska, Kansas, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Iowa, South Dakota, Wisconsin and Minnesota for Enterprise Security Products (ESP) - ArcSight, Voltage, Fortify and NetIQ.
In this role, you will:
- Apply understanding of Micro Focus strategy and portfolio to customer priorities and build a plan that drives revenue growth and customer success.
- Initiate sales activities to drive pipeline growth, close deals and ensure revenue goals are exceeded.
- Be a subject matter expert who understands the market and competitive landscape to deliver winning solutions for our customers.
- 5+ years successful of software sales experience in similar space/accounts with proven track record in:
- Developing deep customer relationships
- Creating strong business relationships
- Negotiating large enterprise software deals
- Demonstrated, verifiable achievement of consistent, over quota attainment.
- Great communication skills, collaboration, and ability to navigate a matrixed organization.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
#LI-MC1Micro Focus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status.
Micro Focus Named a Leader in Gartner’s 2018 Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing
Company Assessment Based on its Ability to Execute and Completeness of Vision
Meeting the Challenges of Change – the Micro Focus Timeline
It's a fast moving world, standing still is a step backwards and evolution is about keeping pace with change. The Micro Focus strategy of evolution through selective acquisitions, ensures we will continue to enable our customers to meet the Challenges of Change.
- Viewed jobs
- Featured jobs
- Saved jobs
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.