Take charge of your future and join our dynamic, motivated sales team as we go to market with a best-in-class portfolio that will help shape the world’s software landscape. Field Sales Account Specialists determine the long-term strategic view and vision of each account. You will drive the sales pursuit across our portfolio of market leading customers who look to Micro Focus Software solutions to bridge their old and new technologies to solve strategic business issues.
- Full Time
- Level: Mid
- Travel: Yes (frequent)
What makes a successful Field Sales Account Specialist at Micro Focus? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix. Additional related traits listed below.
- Relationship expertise
- Results Driven
- Problem Solver
Paid Time Off
Work Life Balance
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
At Micro Focus, everything we do is based on a simple idea: The fastest way to get results is to build on what you have. Our software solutions enable organizations to do just that. Secure and scalable, with analytics built in, they bridge the gap between existing and emerging IT—fast-tracking digital transformations across DevOps, Hybrid IT, Security, and Predictive Analytics. In the race to innovate, Micro Focus customers have the clear advantage.
Our portfolio spans the following areas: DevOps | IT Operations| Cloud | Security | Info Governance | Big Data, Machine Learning, & Analytics
ART License Sales Specialist will engage with customers and prospects to position and sell Education Software product called Adoption Readiness Tool (ART) to the DACH territory. This individual must have an entrepreneurial style and have the ability to own and hit/exceed sales targets within assigned territory. Must be able to create a strategic sales plan, prioritize and execute around that plan. Sells to strategic entry points at the customer aligned to the business objective of area.
· Identify prospects and key contacts (technical and decision makers) within an organization to generate ART license business.
· Build and grow the ART Pipeline by leveraging various RTMs
· Call into Software Installed base to sell different types of Software training contents.
· Working with License and Professional Services colleagues to attach ART to large deals.
· Utilize SFDC to document all leads and opportunity related information
· Responsible for weekly sales forecasting and delivering on sales commitments.
- BA in Business/ Marketing or an equivalent Degree preferred
- Successful quota carrying sales experience for DACH region primarily Germany required
- Driven to succeed and self-motivation towards your personal and career growth is a must
- Aggressive "sales hunter" skills are a must
- Ability to prioritize work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational, oral and written communication and customer service skills required
- Solid computer skills including proficiency in MS Office.
- Capable and willing to function according to measurable objectives/KPIs
- Excellent communication and networking skills.
- German language fluency is mandatory
#LI-LD1Micro Focus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status.
Micro Focus Named a Leader in Gartner’s 2018 Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing
Company Assessment Based on its Ability to Execute and Completeness of Vision
Meeting the Challenges of Change – the Micro Focus Timeline
It's a fast moving world, standing still is a step backwards and evolution is about keeping pace with change. The Micro Focus strategy of evolution through selective acquisitions, ensures we will continue to enable our customers to meet the Challenges of Change.
- Viewed jobs
- Featured jobs
- Saved jobs
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.