Intern: Software Engineering
Primary Location: Houston, TexasJob ID 2018941
Software Engineers are responsible for developing, modifying, designing, and testing of products, software, systems or process. Our products and systems are created with the intent to bridge the gap between existing and emerging IT—fast-tracking digital transformations across DevOps, HybridIT, Security, and Predictive Analytics. Our talented teams thrive on turning ideas into solutions that solve our customer's most complex enterprise-scale challenges. If you thrive on contributing to the next generation technology evolution, then we’re looking for innovators like you!
- Level: Mid
- Travel: Minimal
What makes a successful Software Engineer at Micro Focus? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix. Additional related traits listed below.
- Problem Solver
- Results Driven
- Team Player
- Technologically Savvy
Paid Time Off
Life and Disability Insurance
Micro Focus is seeking a talented, strong, and motivated Software Engineer Intern to work on access governance and identity reporting software. We are looking for an individual with the right blend of skills, education, experience, and attitude to fill this position.
The successful candidate will have understanding and experience working with SQL. This individual will also demonstrate the ability to succeed with minimal supervision, and have the ability to think outside the box. This position will interact with other development, testing, and documentation teams to deliver software products.
- Design, develop, test, and maintain identity and access reports
- Work with software development, quality engineering, and documentation teams to design and implement features and capabilities
- Create and execute test cases
- Review and provide input for product documentation
- Research and solve customer issues
- Design and implement features and associated use cases using Agile methodologies
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Possess a positive attitude and is a self-starter
- Good problem solver, ability to identify key issues and barriers to success and to proactively resolve them
- Ability to document technical processes
- Detail oriented
- automation scripts
Micro Focus Named a Leader in IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Enterprise Automated Software Quality 2017-2018 Vendor Assessment
Broad and deep portfolio of products for ASQ and DevOps drive position
Micro Focus Delivers Comprehensive, Integrated Data Protection for HPE ProLiant for Microsoft Azure Stack
Seamless Protection for Corporate Data Spanning Hybrid Cloud Deployments; Simplifies Backup and Restore Process
- Viewed jobs
- Featured jobs
- Saved jobs
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.