Global Benefits Manager - EMEAApply Job ID 7005705 Date posted 09/28/2018 Location Newbury, England, United Kingdom Other Locations Bracknell,Bracknell,United Kingdom Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (United Kingdom)
Global Benefits Manager – EMEA
Plans, designs, develops, analyzes, communicates, and implements Total Rewards (TR) strategies and programs consistent with the company business and HR strategies across the businesses, functions, and/or geographic areas of the company. Consults with and trains business leaders to develop, plan and implement TR solutions to address unique organizational needs and requirements. Manages consultants, vendors, employees, and third parties in a heavily matrixed organization to ensure program delivery. Analyzes and interprets internal and external data to model changes to various reward elements such as base salary, short-term incentives, long-term incentives, health and welfare, and retirement programs. Examines impact of rewards on the total organization and various sub-groups including Board members, executives, sales employees, and specific business segments. Monitors legal and regulatory changes to ensure compliance. Integrates reward programs with complimentary systems (e.g., Performance Management and Talent Management).
Location – Bracknell/Newbury
- Applies total rewards subject matter expertise in multiple areas of specialization to design and develop total rewards programs of the highest complexity.
- Identifies areas for improvement to total rewards strategies and contributes to development of total rewards strategy.
- Communicates with senior managers to deliver guidance and desired results for compensation and benefits programs.
- Manages compensation and benefits projects that impact employees in multiple countries, regions, or businesses.
- Is accountable for impact analysis of compensation and benefits initiatives and the financial and legal outcomes of programs.
- May manage benefits delivery including partnering with vendors and selecting providers.
- May contribute to the integration strategy for MADO transactions.
- Leads multiple programs simultaneously.
- Develops relationships with total rewards industry professionals and/or organizations in order to maintain current market trends knowledge for internal use.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 10+ years related experience in compensation, benefits, finance, and/or human resources.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Complete systematic understanding of total rewards systems, as well as other HR functions.
- Advanced knowledge of the regulatory environment as it relates to employee compensation and benefits, including emerging legislation.
- Superior communication, leadership, consulting, influence, and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional financial and business acumen.
- Excellent project management, problem solving, and analytical skills, and the ability to execute a project within the scope of overall strategies.
- Meets the licensing or certification requirements of the relevant country or region (e.g., Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) in the US.