Internal Audit ManagerJob ID 2018893 Date posted 08/30/2018 Location Newbury, England, United Kingdom
At Micro Focus we provide our customers with a best-in-class portfolio of enterprise-grade scalable software with analytics built in. We put customers at the center of our innovation and build high quality products that our teams can be proud of. Through our breadth of solutions, we are uniquely positioned to help our customers solve business problems and deliver against the needs and opportunities of Hybrid IT, from mainframe to mobile to cloud. We’re a pure-play software company –we have a level of focus that other technology companies don’t have, we are designed from the ground up to build, sell and support software.
We are searching for an energetic, open-minded Internal Audit Manager (Newbury UK) who will be responsible for the liaising with our out-sourced Internal Audit Partner PwC, assisting with building and then managing the UK Internal Audit team. The work collaboration includes a strong liaison within the internal stakeholders across the business at a senior level and PwC.
- Work directly with business leaders, senior stakeholders and PwC to facilitate delivery of the FY18 Internal Audit Plan including closing meetings and following up recommendations
- Identifying and handling critical issues including audit scoping, progress tracking, , country risk matrix and assurance analysis
- Assisting with Audit Committee reports
- Providing accurate and timely information to PwC to support the successful delivery of the FY18 Internal Audit Plan (decision support and audit planning)
- Assisting with the preparation of the FY19 and subsequent Internal Audit Plans for Audit Committee approval including liaising with senior internal stakeholders
- Monitoring PwC costs weekly to stay within the Internal Audit budget with appropriate look forward controls,
- Providing key assurance guidance to the business
- Monitoring the alignment of the SoX Implementation Plan with the Internal Audit Plan
- Managing the Internal Audit team to deliver part of the annual Internal Audit Plan and recommendation tracking across the whole of the Internal Audit Plan
Education and Experience Required:
- An advanced degree and qualified accountant member of ICAEW
- Typically 6+ years of experience as an auditor and then audit manager in Big 4, preferably with Software business or with IT industry sector experience
- A base level of experience in SoX and risk management would be an advantage
- Advanced English is a must, another European language is an advantage
- Management of audit teams across territories
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Advanced to excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis
- Good analytical skills.
- Variety of business application skills an advantage
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge a must
- Ability to communicate well in a remote setup
- Looking forward to work within a fast operating team
- Strong business acumen
- Good project management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Viewed jobs
- Featured jobs
- Saved jobs
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.