Enterprise Business Development RepresentativeJob ID 2019604 Date posted 01/10/2019 Location Plano, Texas, United States
At Micro Focus, everything we do is based on a simple idea: The fastest way to get results is to build on what you have. Our software solutions enable organizations to do just that. Secure and scalable, with analytics built in, they bridge the gap between existing and emerging IT—fast-tracking digital transformations across DevOps, Hybrid IT, Security, and Predictive Analytics. In the race to innovate, Micro Focus customers have the clear advantage.
Our portfolio spans the following areas:
DevOps | IT Operations| Cloud | Security | Info Governance | Big Data, Machine Learning, & Analytics
The Role/ Broad Overview:
Enterprise Business Representatives play a vital role in Micro Focus‘ new business acquisition and revenue goals. They are the forefront of the sales team. Their goal is to qualify and generate leads, drive demand for Micro Focus solutions, promote marketing campaigns, and contribute to a successful sales process. This is a high activity role where daily activity metrics must be met. The position is typically a proving ground for selling skills, with high achievers moving into a sales role or other positions in the organization based on demonstrated success.
Job Tasks/ Responsibilities:
- Explain products or services and answer questions from customers
- Keep up with product information and marketing plans
- Respond to correspondence from customers or follow-up on initial sales contacts
- Keep customer records up to date in all systems
- Provide sales and marketing with business intelligence (market trends, customer feedback, lead statistics)
- Focus on daily telephone work (lead follow up and campaign promotion)
- Must know the internal organizational structure to ensure customers are directed to the correct department
Minimum Personal Requirements
- Work independently while prioritizing tasks appropriately to ensure all daily metrics are met
- Proven ability to interact well with others and integrate into the team, office, and organization
- Excellent phone presence and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Articulate and professional, enthusiastic attitude and a focus on results are required
Micro Focus is committed to equal opportunity, employing individuals on the merits of their qualifications regardless of race, religion, gender, origin, age or other protected characteristics.
- Viewed jobs
- Featured jobs
- Saved jobs
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.