Take charge of your future and join our dynamic, motivated sales team as we go to market with a best-in-class portfolio that will help shape the world’s software landscape. Presales Consultants use their technical expertise and relationship skills to define, develop & support the sales pursuit with our account teams across our extensive list of market leading customers. You will drive the long term success for our customers by leveraging the rich portfolio of Micro Focus solutions, bridging old and new technologies to solve strategic business issues.
- Level: Mid
- Travel: Yes (frequent)
What makes a successful Presales Consultant at Micro Focus? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix. Additional related traits listed below.
- Technologically savvy
Paid Time Off
Work Life Balance
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
At Micro Focus, everything we do is based on a simple idea: The fastest way to get results is to build on what you have. Our software solutions enable organizations to do just that. Secure and scalable, with analytics built in, they bridge the gap between existing and emerging IT—fast-tracking digital transformations across DevOps, Hybrid IT, Security, and Predictive Analytics. In the race to innovate, Micro Focus customers have the clear advantage.
Our portfolio spans the following areas:
DevOps | IT Operations| Cloud | Security | Info Governance | Big Data, Machine Learning, & Analytics
We are looking for highly motivated, ambitious, and driven presales professionals for our Application Delivery Management (ADM) products and solutions in the new role.
The Presales ADM solutions architect’s responsibilities include:
- Present ADM solutions to executives and technical contributors at named and strategic accounts within the western US in order to architect an appropriate technical solution to meet the customer's business requirements
- Work hands-on with prospects and customers to demonstrate and communicate the value of our technology throughout the sales cycle, including demos, deep dives, architectural discussions and proof of concepts
- Continuously learn and update skills in quickly evolving Agile Development, Mobility, Test Automation and DevOps technologies
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing to continuously improve our products and marketing
- This position will be tasked with ADM solutions including: Application Lifecycle Management, Functional Test Automation, Performance Testing, DevOps and Mobility
- B.S./B.A./M.S. degree or equivalent technical training.
- Experience in software development methodologies and/or functional/performance testing in enterprise environments.
- Experience with Micro Focus ADM solutions preferred
- Customer facing experience at the executive and technical contributor levels
- 6+ years or more of relevant experience
- Knowledge of Mobile Application Testing a plus
- Experience with Agile Development and CI/CD tools a plus
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced environment with short timelines
- Ability to maintain a professional and courteous manner in difficult situations
- Ability to maintain high-quality work to manage multiple critical projects
- Ability to perform and participate in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of users
#LI-MC1Micro Focus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status.
Micro Focus Named a Leader in Gartner’s 2018 Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing
Company Assessment Based on its Ability to Execute and Completeness of Vision
Meeting the Challenges of Change – The Micro Focus Timeline
It's a fast moving world, standing still is a step backwards and evolution is about keeping pace with change. The Micro Focus strategy of evolution through selective acquisitions, ensures we will continue to enable our customers to meet the Challenges of Change.
- Viewed jobs
- Featured jobs
- Saved jobs
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.