Project Manager - Security Operations
Primary Location: Pleasanton, CaliforniaJob ID 7005677
Our Professional Services organization is responsible for creating demand for our Software solutions through our consulting and advisory offerings; unlocking the value and maximizing the business return for our customers; and providing services that extend the usable life of our technology.
- Level: Mid
- Travel: Minimal
What makes a successful Professional Service Provider at Micro Focus? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix. Additional related traits listed below.
- Technologically Savvy
Paid Time Off
Life and Disability Insurance
At Micro Focus, everything we do is based on a simple idea: The fastest way to get results is to build on what you have. Our software solutions enable organizations to do just that. Secure and scalable, with analytics built in, they bridge the gap between existing and emerging IT—fast-tracking digital transformations across DevOps, Hybrid IT, Security, and Predictive Analytics. In the race to innovate, Micro Focus customers have the clear advantage.
Our portfolio spans the following areas:
DevOps | IT Operations| Cloud | Security | Info Governance | Big Data, Machine Learning, & Analytics
The Security Operations Project Manager will lead planning and/or implementation of projects related to regulatory, customer, and corporate security requirements. The Project manager has responsibility for assembling the project staff; for their technical or functional development and performance during the project or projects.
- Participate in the design, delivery and/or testing phases of Security and Compliance projects.
- Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements
- Work cross-functionally with corporate and support teams to solve problems and implement changes.
- Develop and produce documentation for the implementation and support of projects, processes and SOPs needed to use/support the project/process in an ongoing basis,
- Assist in developing KPIs to monitor project progress as well as long term KPIs for evaluating the success of completed/implemented projects including definition of service levels for customers as well as inter-department responsibilities.
- Present status of projects/processes developed against the defined KPIs.
- Resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas
- Present oral and written reports defining plans, problems, and resolutions to appropriate levels of management.
- Interact regularly with internal teams to determine their needs and to develop plans for improving existing processes supporting the security and regulatory requirements for the Digital Safe SaaS offering.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Participating in the culture of continual service improvement within the Digital Safe security operations team.
Education & experience required:
- Bachelor Degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 7+ years Project Management experience in SaaS or Cloud environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
Knowledge & skills in any of the following are an advantage:
- Speaks with authority to most layers of depth related to project management methods.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certified
- Knowledge of security and regulatory requirements including SOC2 and HIPPA
Micro Focus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status.
Micro Focus Enables Modernization of Core Business Systems to Capture Incremental Value and Drive Business Transformation
Application Modernization and Connectivity (AMC) Portfolio Helps Customers Lower Cost, Improve Speed and Gives IT Flexibility to Future-Proof Investments
Micro Focus Launches New Data Protection Solutions for Virtualized and Hybrid IT Environment
Data Protector Express for Virtualized Environments and Data Protector Premium for Physical, Virtual, and Multi-cloud Workloads Improve Overall TCO for Customer
- Viewed jobs
- Featured jobs
- Saved jobs
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.