Cyber Security AnalystJob ID 7006045 Date posted 11/08/2018 Location Provo, Utah, United States Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (United States of America)
Cyber Security Analyst
The Micro Focus Cyber Security team is a global team which works closely with the business to protect its assets. The team is empowered to protect a complex and dynamic organization using industry leading tools.
The role of Cyber Security Analyst presents a great opportunity to grow your skill set by partnering with many talented cyber security professionals across the company. We are looking for someone with an analytical mind set who is not satisfied until they have found the answer.
Come join a growing team where you can make a real difference!
- Perform Memory Forensics & Malware reverse engineering, analysis and extract IOCs (Indicators of Compromise)
- Investigate incidents using SIEM
- Analyze, escalate, and assist in remediation of critical information security incidents
- Improve and challenge existing processes and procedures in a very agile and fast moving information security environment
- Mentor security analysts regarding risk management, information security controls, incident analysis and incident response
- Act as subject matter expert for analysis functions, providing support on more involved cases and guiding the activity of SOC analysts through collaboration
- Identify and document containment and remediation efforts which successfully reduces risk to Micro Focus
- Participate in project work, sometimes acting as project lead
- 5+ years of experience in digital forensic investigations and incident response
- Knowledge of security investigation techniques, the rules of evidence and practical experience of computer forensics
- In-depth technical knowledge of Windows, MacOS and Linux
- In-depth experience with Firewall engineering concepts, security forensics and incident response
- Ability to analyze malware and obfuscated code
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python and PowerShell
- Strong verbal and written social skills
Desired Soft Skills:
- Take initiative
- Team oriented
- Willingness to adapt to change
- Drive to completion
- Viewed jobs
- Featured jobs
- Saved jobs
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.