Global Marketing ManagerJob ID 7006069 Date posted 10/27/2018 Location Provo, Utah, United States Other Locations Houston,Texas,United States of America Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (United States of America)
Global Marketing Manager (Webinar and Email programs)
At Micro Focus, everything we do is based on a simple idea: The fastest way to get results is to build on what you have. Our software solutions enable organizations to do just that. Secure and scalable, with analytics built in, they bridge the gap between existing and emerging IT—fast-tracking digital transformations across DevOps, Hybrid IT, Security, and Predictive Analytics. In the race to innovate, Micro Focus customers have the clear advantage.
Our portfolio spans the following areas:
DevOps | IT Operations| Cloud | Security | Info Governance | Big Data, Machine Learning, & Analytics
Come join the Digital team at Micro Focus, which owns the online web presence, drives e-commerce, empowers digital marketing initiatives worldwide. We are a team of software designers, software engineers and product owners who work agile to meet the ever changing demands of the modern digital experience
About the Role
The Global Marketing Manager will manage the company’s Global Webinar and Email Programs.
The Global Marketing Manager will:
- Develop and/or deliver integrated end-customer, go-to-market programs for webinars and email programs.
- Perform analysis and make recommendations to drive/support Go To Market activities
- May track/report program/campaign metrics versus predetermined goals/benchmarks.
- May develop/communicate closed-loop post-analysis of assigned programs.
- Perform marketing operations activities as directed, e.g., Siebel MRM/CRM, PO/accrual management, collateral fulfillment.
Education and Experience Required:
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
- Marketing, sales and/or channel experience a plus.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools.
- Strong written/oral communications and analytical skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
If you want to be part of what's next and find out more about our available opportunities, visit Micro Focus Careers.
- Viewed jobs
- Featured jobs
- Saved jobs
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.