Graduate Presales Technical Consultant ITOMJob ID 7006826 Date posted 12/11/2018 Location Ratingen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany Other Locations Munich,Bavaria,Germany Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (Germany)
At Micro Focus, everything we do is based on a simple idea: The fastest way to get results is to build on what you have. Our software solutions enable organizations to do just that. Secure and scalable, with analytics built in, they bridge the gap between existing and emerging IT—fast-tracking digital transformations across DevOps, Hybrid IT, Security, and Predictive Analytics. In the race to innovate, Micro Focus customers have the clear advantage.
Our portfolio spans the following areas: DevOps | IT Operations| Cloud | Security | Info Governance | Big Data, Machine Learning, & Analytics.
Micro Focus is looking for a graduate as candidate for the role “ITOM PreSales Technical Consultant”.
ITOM (IT Operations Management) represents a very important part of the Micro Focus software portfolio. The portfolio includes e.g. solutions to cover Enterprise Service Management processes, monitoring in hybrid IT landscapes, discovery & configuration management, cloud management, data center automation & network operations management.
Focus of a PreSales Technical Consultant is to work with a team of different sales roles (account managers, business & solution consultants, other technical presales consultants, professional services consultants) to actively support the sales process of the covered software solutions, including presentations & demonstrations, support of “Request for Proposals”, planning and execution of Proof of concepts, participation in marketing events, supporting our partner community and our Channel & Alliances team.
- Contributes to the creation of an appropriate ITOM solution to meet the customer's requirements
- Adapts solution design to new requirements
- Maintains good communications with customers
- Advances sales opportunities effectively
- Actively supports the account team with product advice, proposal support, presentations, and other customer communications
- Engages appropriate additional technical resources as needed
- Contributes to the presales direction for the region
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor or master degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- Within 1 year of graduation which may also include relevant work experience
- Ideally general knowledge across the company portfolio, with competencies in core technologies
- Basic knowledge of company solutions
- Has demonstrated hands-on level skills with some of the technology
- Strong interpersonal networking and communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work in a multi-cultural and international environment, as well as ability to work independently on specific tasks
- Very good German and English language skills
We are offering:
- An outstanding multicultural working environment
- Excellent opportunities for further career development
- Flexible working hours; home office
- Additional health & social insurances, etc.
- Viewed jobs
- Featured jobs
- Saved jobs
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.