Customer Support EngineerApply Job ID 2018963 Date posted 09/20/2018 Location São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
EEO Micro Focus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status. Apply
Customer Support Engineer
Duties and Qualifications
Provide technical support for Micro Focus’s customers using Access Manager.
- Good customer service and technical troubleshooting skills
- Analytical, interpersonal, communication, and technical writing skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze complex issues
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Micro Focus customers on product issues by troubleshooting and resolving complex, critical, and sensitive support issues.
- Manage assigned Service Requests, product(s), and component(s) by prioritizing open issues.
- Document solutions to known issues.
- Develop a working knowledge of applicable support debugging tools.
- Build and enhance relationships of trust with the global support organization and other organizations within Micro Focus upon whom support is dependent.
- Cover afterhours and weekends on rotating schedule
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar technical field or equivalent work experience required.
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Micro Focus Products
- Experience with routers, network protocols, web security, Java scripts, and firewall