Customer Support EngineerJob ID 2018963 Date posted 09/14/2018 Location São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
Customer Support Engineer
Duties and Qualifications
Provide technical support for Micro Focus’s customers using Access Manager.
- Good customer service and technical troubleshooting skills
- Analytical, interpersonal, communication, and technical writing skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze complex issues
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Micro Focus customers on product issues by troubleshooting and resolving complex, critical, and sensitive support issues.
- Manage assigned Service Requests, product(s), and component(s) by prioritizing open issues.
- Document solutions to known issues.
- Develop a working knowledge of applicable support debugging tools.
- Build and enhance relationships of trust with the global support organization and other organizations within Micro Focus upon whom support is dependent.
- Cover afterhours and weekends on rotating schedule
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar technical field or equivalent work experience required.
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Micro Focus Products
- Experience with routers, network protocols, web security, Java scripts, and firewall
- Viewed jobs
- Featured jobs
- Saved jobs
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.