Credit and Collections AnalystApply Job ID 7001059 Date posted 09/13/2017 Location Tlaquepaque, Mexico Schedule Full time Shift First Shift (Mexico) Category Finance
Ensures that the company converts revenue to cash by determining appropriate credit levels and collecting accounts receivable. Manages credit and collection processes, ensures compliance with company policy and legal requirements, assures process quality, and provides training and support. Analyzes customer•s financial condition to determine credit limit and risk rating. Maintains on-going relationships with high-value customers and sales organizations. Monitors e- commerce systems and credit card transactions to detect fraud. Ensures payments are collected in a timely manner and resolves issues and disputes that prevent customer payment.
- Analyzes and recommends customer credit limits based upon credit scores.
- Analyzes output from fraud detection system and makes recommendation for further investigation.
- Interacts with credit card companies to manage credit charge-backs.
- Negotiates down payment with customers and company sales staff to allow customer to purchase above their credit limit.
- Analyzes and researches customer's receivables account delinquency and determines the type of communication method to facilitate payment.
- Resolves disputes related to customer payment on delinquent accounts and negotiates and ensures payment from customer.
- Recognizes trends for non- payment and resolves issues by engaging internal partners.
- Initiates the dispute resolution process with internal company partners and follows issue and ensures resolution for company and customer.
- Analyzes at-risk customers and recommends account strategies to prevent delinquencies
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
- Typically 0-2 years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good written and verbal communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Basic accounting knowledge.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Familiarity with computers.
- Basic prioritization skills.
- Basic understanding of company's order management process.
- Basic understanding of company's dispute management process.
- Basic understanding of collection processes and financial concepts.
- Basic influence skills.
We have been made aware of people posing as Micro Focus recruiters or part of the Human Resources team and making contact about job opportunities and extending job offers via text message, instant message or chat rooms. These job postings and offers are fraudulent and these people are in no way affiliated with Micro Focus. Read More