Country Field MarketingJob ID 7007301 Date posted 01/23/2019 Location Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (Japan)
Country Field Marketing
- フォーカス・アカウントやインストールベース・アカウントを中心とした、ABM (Account Base Marketing) の展開
- 担当ソフトウェア分野： （仮）セキュリティ(Security)、情報管理およびデータガバナンス（IMG）、予測分析・ビッグデータ（Vertica）
- 英語能力； TOEIC 750点以上相当
At Micro Focus, everything we do is based on a simple idea: The fastest way to get results is to build on what you have. Our software solutions enable organizations to do just that. Secure and scalable, with analytics built in, they bridge the gap between existing and emerging IT—fast-tracking digital transformations across DevOps, Hybrid IT, Security, and Predictive Analytics. In the race to innovate, Micro Focus customers have the clear advantage. Our portfolio spans the following areas: DevOps | IT Operations| Cloud | Security | Info Governance | Big Data, Machine Learning, & Analytics
Sales Specialists & Consultants are product, services, software or solution specialists that are responsible for leading pursuit in their assigned focus areas. Collaborates with and supports Account Managers and provides specialist expertise within the sales team. Drives proactive campaigns to build the pipeline, uses specialized knowledge and skills to prospect, qualify, negotiate and close opportunities. May have named accounts allocated, cover a designated geography, or may be allocated to one high-potential, competitive attack account.
Develop and/or deliver integrated end-customer, go-to-market programs for one or more products, services and/or solutions within the global business unit or region. Responsible for the development and/or delivery of integrated end-customer go-to-market (GTM) programs for one or more products, services and/or solutions. Examples: Integrity servers, digital photography ecosystem, security solutions, CarePacks. May be in global business unit or region, but must be focused on outbound (customer-facing) activities. Defines and/or manages execution of GTM marketing strategies and tactical plans. Develops/manages GTM program budgets. Aligns organizations/processes to achieve program goals. Develops and/or manages delivery of value propositions/messaging for assigned offerings. Develops and/or executes awareness/consideration/preference (ACP) and/or demand generation campaigns. Develops and/or executes upsell/cross-sell/attach efforts. May manage customer-facing aspects of offering launch, refresh and end-of-life (EOL) programs. May drive customer and partner development/relationships specific to GTM programs. Determines GTM program goals/benchmarks and tracks/analyzes results using closed-loop analysis. Drives continuous improvements to GTM efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develop and secure approval for GTM plans and budgets.
- Direct cross-functional, cross- organizational teams and agencies in the development and execution of GTM plans and budgets.
- Define GTM metrics/goals/ benchmarks and track/report progress against them.
- Develop closed-loop post- analysis for marketing programs and identify/execute indicated actions.
- Develop offering/segment messaging and manage/ monitor their delivery.
- Develop/define customer segmentation strategies and customer experience plans and execute/monitor them.
- Perform marketing operations activities as needed, e.g., Siebel MRM/CRM, PO/accrual management, collateral fulfillment.
- Assist sales with development of sales training materials.
- Assist sales with retailer/reseller account calls/development.
Education and Experience Required:
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
- 7+ years marketing experience, including offering marketing, segment marketing and partner marketing.
- Agency, sales and/or channel experience a plus.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Expert knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools.
- Expert knowledge of offering, segment, partner and account- based marketing.
- Expert knowledge of advertising/direct marketing/research vendor practices and procedures.
- Well-developed understanding of the industry, offering categories and company offerings/strategy.
- Strong project and budget management skills.
- Excellent written/oral communications.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build, manage and influence virtual teams.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines.
- Strong influencing and consensus-building skills.
- Conflict resolution skills.
ERP points: 2500 points
- Viewed jobs
- Featured jobs
- Saved jobs
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.