Sales AssociateJob ID 7005722 Date posted 10/16/2018 Location Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (Japan)
At Micro Focus, everything we do is based on a simple idea: The fastest way to get results is to build on what you have. Our software solutions enable organizations to do just that. Secure and scalable, with analytics built in, they bridge the gap between existing and emerging IT—fast-tracking digital transformations across DevOps, Hybrid IT, Security, and Predictive Analytics. In the race to innovate, Micro Focus customers have the clear advantage. Our portfolio spans the following areas:
DevOps | IT Operations| Cloud | Security | Info Governance | Big Data, Machine Learning, & Analytics
Encompasses supporting and/or selling the within company's installed base as well as non-company accounts for expanded wallet share and to achieve assigned product quota. Builds customer confidence in the company's remote sales capabilities, from procurement to senior levels of customer management. Drives opportunities from qualification to close and promote the benefits of direct e-business transactions or inside business support to prospective customers.
- Closes sales on assigned products or assigned customers; may generate leads for closure by an experienced Outside or other Inside Sales Rep.
- Shares sales activities with experienced Sales Reps as necessary.
- Informs customers of company promotions and upgrades; may persuade customer to purchase extended products, services, supplies.
- Responsible for pipeline and forecast responsibility in accordance with sales center business process.
- Execute opportunity and lead management.
- Establishes a professional working relationship with the client.
- Aligns the account strategy and sales motions to maximize client value.
- Build and maintain solid customer relations that protect or expand the company's Installed base. ' Actively collaborate with field sales and others to ensure seamless account coverage.
- Seeks out appropriate resources in presales, product/service specialists to support complex deals.
- As dictated by the selling model, establishes partner contacts to share account information and seek joint opportunities that drive incremental revenue.
- Nurtures and closes new opportunities that result in substantial incremental orders, revenue and margins to the company, representing the entire company portfolio of products and services.
- Attains quarterly targets and annual quota.
Education and Experience Required:
- Two year university/Associate degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Typically 1 - 2 years of experience in related field, preferable in IT.
- Direct experience interacting with customers (i.e., Technical, Administrative, or Call Center roles).
Knowledge and Skills:
- Solid telesales skills.
- Listens to customer needs and tailors messages to customers based on their needs and ties-in additional promotional campaigns, upgrades, or extended products/services.
- Must be a team player and juggle multiple tasks and competing priorities.
- Must be able to apply subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommend appropriate alternatives.
- Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
- Exhibits knowledge of the company's portfolio of products or capacity to learn and utilize product resources to meet job requirements.
- With management guidance, proactively contacts and sells products/services and completes lead follow-up with assigned area of responsibility.
- Consistently meets or exceeds metrics related to outbound calls, open pipeline opportunities, and closed won revenue set by segment management.
- Knows and understands the company's sales tools and processes.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Viewed jobs
- Featured jobs
- Saved jobs
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.